Thursday, September 10, 2009

Bargain Recipes: Super Simple Chicken, Tender Pork Roast


Summer from Everything Moms has two more great bargain recipes to share this week, both taking advantage of sale prices at area stores!

Meijer: Super Simple Chicken Dinner

Using only 3 ingredients along with Bone-In Chicken Breasts (on sale for $0.99/lb), you can throw together a fantastic meal! Estimated total cost of meal (4 servings): $1.75! Add some $0.39 Barilla pasta (after coupon) and Green Giant Steamers vegetables and you can feed 4 for only $2.14! Amazing!

Kroger: Tender Pork Roast

A convenient crockpot meal that's both easy and affordable. Estimated cost of recipe: $4.18!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for posting! I was behind on organizing my coupons and got up early to do that so I can shop today. I through the chicken in the oven and added some veggies at the end since I already had everything on hand. I'm looking forward to trying a makeshift version of the roast next week!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin