Thursday, October 15, 2009

Are there any Hiller's or Busch's shoppers out there?





If so, please speak up NOW!

My friend Colleen, who recently moved and is now in Hiller's/Busch's shopping territory (SE Michigan), has graciously offered to create Hiller's matchups. We'll try these for a month or so and see if there are readers who are interested (since it's technically outside of Macomb County)!

If you're interested and could benefit from coupon matchups for these stores, please add your comment or contact me using the tab above. In order to make the matchups as successful as possible, it's always nice to have shoppers who have tried the deals and can add comments and suggestions for shopping! I'm also interested in learning more about the store policies, so if you have any info, chime in!

UPDATE: Because of the good response, Colleen has completed matchups for these stores. You can view them by clicking the Busch's or Hiller's link on the above right (under Current Store Matchups).

Hiller's has store locations in: Ann Arbor, Berkley, Commerce Twp, Northville, Plymouth, Union Lake and West Bloomfield

Busch's is a Spartan Store with locations in Ann Arbor, Carlteon, Clinton, Dexter, Farmington Hills, Livonia, Novi, Pinckney, Plymouth, Rochester Hills, Saline, South Lyon, Tecumseh and West Bloomfield.

22 comments:

  1. yes yes yes! i just threw away a hillards ad with coupons because i am too lazy to do the matchups myself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a Busch's fan! I tend to go to Meijer because of the coupon deals but if I were aware of Busch's deals I'd shop there first. I like the atmosphere of the stores.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh YEAH!!! I love your site and check it constantly. Thank you so much! But...being located in Wayne county (Livonia) the Hillers and Buschs match-ups would be a HUGE help! ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jolyn I am a Busch's shopper. We are in Britton, which is 15 min from Tecumseh. I don't know their policies, but I can find them out for you. They do have some pretty good deals that I would like to take better advantage of. Let me know exactly what you need to know and I will see what I can do.

    ~Robyn

    ReplyDelete
  5. I live in Commerce and have a Hiller's right near me, but don't have time to do the match ups. It would help me greatly! Thanks again for all that you do the impact that this blog has had on my family is great!
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes it would be great to get these matchups! I am always on your site and sharing your info with friends and family, but since we are in Washtenaw County not all deals apply. This would be a great addition if you can find the time and energy!

    Thanks for you and everyone else who shares this great information.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, yes, please! I just figured out a couple of sweet Hiller's deals this week, but never turn my back on some help!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Please! I would love to have a little help at Hiller's!

    ReplyDelete
  9. My sister looks at your site and would look more if you had Hiller's match ups! She shops at the Northville Hiller's.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Please, Thank you for all your hard work.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yes, thank you for offering Hiller's match-ups! I shop mainly at Meijer due to their many sale items each week but I go to Hillers regularly, too, for their meat and produce (can't be beat, imo). It's nice to see I can save money there with these match-ups, which will definitely motivate me to buy more sale items from there, since I'm there already.

    Thank you!
    PAM

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm in Oakland County as well and would love Hiller's and Busch's match ups!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I go to Buschs when there are deals to get. It would be great to have them here where I don't have to search the ads for myself. Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hiller's please. In Berkley, we love those guys!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Yes, please! I love Busch's, but am too busy to do my own match-ups!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I also would love the match-ups.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I would love both also! I just bought a condo in Livonia and finally have my own refrigerator and freezer space.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I'm a Hiller's shopper too. They used to be a bit more expensive but have been lowering their prices a LOT lately because of the economy.

    Last week they had Kashi cereals on sale, and w/ my coupons I scored 4 boxes for $0.25 each!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I live in Pinckney so Busch's is the closest grocery store to me by about 5 miles. I'd love to see a Busch's match up!!!
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Yes, I live in AA and have just started couponing. It would be great to have those coupon match ups!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I live in AA and would love to see matchups for both!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin