Thursday, November 26, 2009

I'm Thankful for Readers Like You

There are many, many things to be thankful for today - and I just wanted you to know that you made my list! This blog of humble beginnings has grown by leaps and bounds thanks to the encouragement of readers like you! So THANK YOU!

I'll be enjoying some time with family - and while I hope to carve out a little computer time, I won't be able to start Meijer matchups as early as usual this week. I'm sure that this weekend finds you busy and that you won't be checking in here as often, either!

I'm off to finalize our Christmas shopping list and decide on a plan of attack for Black Friday sales. If you'd rather not fight the crowds, remember that many stores are offering the same deals online (and with free shipping at certain minimum purchase amounts). This coming Monday is referred to as "Cyber Monday" because of the online deals that stores will be rolling out. In the meantime, I've found myself just slightly addicted to Amazon's Black Friday Deals this week (you might want to do some browsing yourself)!

Enjoy your weekend! And thanks for reading, contributing, commenting, and making Macomb Money Savers a great place to be!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin