Sunday, December 27, 2009

US Consumer Product Safety Commission - Subscribe to Product Recall Alerts



As your house is now full of new toys, gifts and goodies, it's a good time to think about your family's safety! My friend Jennifer recommended that I subscribe to online notices of CPSC recalls and I'm so glad she did. Over the past couple years, a few of the products we own have been recalled for various reasons - and I only knew about it because I signed up to receive these notices. It's often surprising to see which products have been recalled - and why.

You can SIGN UP HERE for CPSC email alerts - and specify which notices you'd like to receive (all alerts, infant/child products, sports/recreation, outdoors, household products, specialty products, etc).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin