You can look forward to TWO COUPON INSERTS this weekend: one SmartSource and one Procter & Gamble insert (no RedPlum this week)!
Some coupons that may be of interest include (note that x = expiration date and E-T-S = excludes trial sizes):
If you'd rather not pay $1.50 for extra papers/coupon inserts, you may want to consider these ideas:
- Colgate Total $1 (2/6/10)
- Febreeze Fabric Refreshener B1G1
- Febreeze Noticeables Starter Kit $4.00/1
- Huggies Baby Wipes $0.50/1 (2/13/10)
- Johnsonville Smoked & Cooked Sausage $0.55/1 (2/28/10)
- Post Cereals $1.00/2 (2/28/10)
- Check your local Dollar Store - they may still be selling papers for $1.00 each, even after Sunday has passed. Some dollar stores have stopped carrying them recently.
- Ask your friends, coworkers and family members if they have coupons they're not using.
Take a look at the list available at Sunday Coupon Preview - do you see any coupons that could lead to great deals in the future!? Please share!
- Find a friend (or group of friends) willing to trade coupons with you.