Saturday, January 2, 2010

Meijer: FREE Dannon Yogurt + Pumpkin Jell-O Pudding (Jan 2 only!)


The release of a new printable coupon has created a great deal at Meijer this week - but it's valid through midnight tonight ONLY! Thanks, Sarah!

$0.40 Dannon Light 'n Fit Yogurt, 6 oz cups all varieties

-$1.00/6 Dannon printable coupon, use 2
-$1.00/4 Meijer Mealbox printable coupon, use 3
FREE when you buy 12 with coupons!!




I also shopped the Sterling Heights store today and found this deal.
I left a LOT for the rest of you, if you're interested:

$0.19 Jell-O Pumpkin Spice Pudding (clearance shelves near the bottle return)
Through today, buy 5 in one transaction and get a $2.00 Catalina coupon valid on your next order.
$1.05 moneymaker
(if you can find them at your location - good luck!)

4 comments:

  1. Thanks! I just came back from my trip and got my 12 free yogurts! Yippy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My yogurt deal didn't go right..I had all the coupons you suggested that we should use. But the 3rd and final meijer mealbox coupon wouldn't deduct. Because after the manf. q's and 2 other mmbq's my total was at eighty cents. She scanned the 3rd meal box q but it wouldn't take off. Could she have typed it in at .80 cents...to make my total zero? She said there was nothing she could do to make the cash register take the last coupon..and I was already getting a good deal so what was the problem? I just think the last mmbq should have been taken. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to hear this didn't work right for you! :( The problem was that it was actually a $0.20 moneymaker, and the computers don't allow for that. She could have entered the coupon manually for you as a store coupon, but either she didn't know how or was unwilling to do that for you. Next time, be sure to hand over the MBox coupons first - and ask to call a manager for help if necessary.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin