Saturday, January 16, 2010

New Feature! Print-Friendly Posts!



When I learned about the Print Friendly website, I just had to give it a try! A special thanks to Tara for taking the time to install it for me!

At the end of each post on the blog, you'll now see a green Print Friendly button that looks like this:


Clicking on this button will cause a NEW WINDOW to pop up. Within the window, you can quickly remove images and details you're not interested in, preview the page(s), then print a pdf document or send a hard copy to your printer. It should allow you to easily print the coupon matchups you're interested in for your stores and edit them according to your needs.

NOTE: If you're reading this as an email, you won't see the button at the bottom of each post. You'll need to visit the blog to enjoy the Print Friendly feature!

It's fairly easy to figure out, and I hope you have some fun with it! Remember that matchups do change regularly as new deals are shared, so you'll still want to check back before you shop. So....what do you think?

5 comments:

  1. Love - Love - Love this new feature, save me the step of writing a list

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome. I print your deal pages out regularly. Thanks for thinking of your readers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this. I didn't mind cutting/pasting to word before, but this is fantastic.

    Thank You!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! This is a wonderful feature you have added for us readers.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin