You can look forward to TWO COUPON INSERTS this weekend: one SmartSource and one RedPlum insert!
Some coupons that may be of interest include (note that x = expiration date and E-T-S = excludes trial sizes):
- Aunt Millie’s Healthy Goodness Bread save $0.50/1
- Keebler or Sunshine 100 Calorie Right Bites Snacks, 6ct or larger save $0.75/1
- Kellogg’s Smart Start, All Bran, Crispix, Rice Krispies, Kellogg’s Corn Flakes and/or Raisin Bran Cereals save $1.00/2
- Purex Liquid Laundry Detergent save $0.35/1
- Quaker Rice and Multigrain Snack save $0.75/1
- Riceworks, 5.5 oz bag save $1.00/1
- Soft Scrub save $0.50/1
Take a look at the list available at Sunday Coupon Preview - do you see any coupons that could lead to great deals in the future!? Please share! If you'd rather not pay $1.50 for extra papers/coupon inserts, you may want to consider these ideas:
- Check your local Dollar Store - they may still be selling papers for $1.00 each, even after Sunday has passed. Some dollar stores have stopped carrying them recently.
- Ask your friends, coworkers and family members if they have coupons they're not using.
- Find a friend (or group of friends) willing to trade coupons with you.