Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Cellfire: New E-Coupons for Your Kroger Card



NEW Cellfire coupons were released today, February 9. You'll want to save them (load to your Kroger card) before February 22, 2010. They will expire on March 8, 2010.

This time, you'll find e-coupons for Betty Crocker, Green Giant, Pillsbury, Toll House, Yoplait, Purina and more!

With Cellfire, grocery coupons are saved directly to your Kroger store savings card. Your coupons are then automatically redeemed when you use your card at checkout!

You'll love how easy it is to load e-coupons to your Kroger store card:
  1. Click here to register.
  2. Go to the Deals page. Find the grocery coupons you want to save and select the "Save to Card" button beneath it. You will be prompted to enter your Kroger card information. Coupons that you save will be automatically linked to your savings card. (NOTE: I usually load them all, just to be safe! You never know which deal matchups will appear in the future!)
  3. To redeem your coupons, simply use your card at checkout.
  4. If you'd like a record of the e-coupons saved to your card, you can print a shopping list. Click on the "My Account" tab at the top of the page. On the left sidebar, you'll see an option to "Print Shopping List."
What do I LOVE about Cellfire?
  • It costs me NOTHING to load e-coupons to my card every two weeks (unlike printable coupons, which require paper and ink).
  • I can have the coupons with me even when I leave my shopping list - or Kroger card - at home!
  • Often I forget about the coupons. At the register, the coupons deduct automatically and save me a little extra - it's a nice bonus and a terrific surprise!
  • The Cellfire website is easy to navigate. It takes no more than 1 minute to load coupons twice each month.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin